Final Level
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W.I.P.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! Your Thoughts?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bstat55
Admin
bstat55

Welcome! Your Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Welcome! Your Thoughts?   Welcome! Your Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 2:33 pm

Everyday, Bwillie and I are going to be working on the site to make it look its best. We would like input from you guys whether what we are doing is good or bad and should be changed. If you would like to discuss with us on discord when we do updates to the site, feel free to PM me for the link to the official Final Level Discord server!

So use this thread to express your thoughts on what should be added/removed to make your experience on here better.
Back to top Go down
2D
Gamer
2D

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Your Thoughts?   Welcome! Your Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 3:17 pm

Whens Harambe?
Back to top Go down
Saru786
Gamer
Saru786

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Your Thoughts?   Welcome! Your Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 7:51 pm

Needs more dank memes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/saru786
bstat55
Admin
bstat55

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Your Thoughts?   Welcome! Your Thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 11:26 am

For realsies though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Your Thoughts?   Welcome! Your Thoughts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Your Thoughts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Level :: Final Level :: Site Discussion-
Jump to: